Look Good Feel Better Workshop

applepie
Occasional Contributor

Re: Look Good Feel Better Workshop

vin.....you will love it. As well as meeting some great ladies going through the same cr*p as you....you will get some fabulous gifts....and have some laughs....much needed ones probably! Please drop in and let everyone know what you thought of it. AP
0 Kudos
vinouche
Contributor

I will, by the sound of it the word needs to be spread about this programe. Sylvie
0 Kudos
Sailor
Deceased

Hi there Barbe, Just a bit of reverse sexism - they have "Look Good, Feel Good" programs for men as well. Not sure about the cosmetic industry sponsorship? I saw a flyer about one when I was in a Cancer Council Office last week. Cheers Sailor At sea a fellow comes out. Salt water is like wine, in that respect. Herman Melville
0 Kudos
applepie
Occasional Contributor

Also I think you can take a friend with you for support which is nice. Didn't know about the guy's one....good idea. AP
0 Kudos
Teacher_Mum
Contributor

Booked in for next week!!! Looking forward to it!
0 Kudos
Barbe
Occasional Contributor

Hi all Haven't poked my head in the site for a wall. Sailor, you are right, there are male workshops as well.. men need to know about looking after their skin as well. there is a "teen" workshop as well, i haven't done one of those yet. Spread the word it is a fantastic initiative! xox
0 Kudos
Barbe
Occasional Contributor

Hi all Haven't poked my head in the site for a wall. Sailor, you are right, there are male workshops as well.. men need to know about looking after their skin as well. there is a "teen" workshop as well, i haven't done one of those yet. Spread the word it is a fantastic initiative! xox
0 Kudos
Barbe
Occasional Contributor

0 Kudos
Barbe
Occasional Contributor

hmm sorry, i dont know why that message was posted 3 times!
0 Kudos
applepie
Occasional Contributor

Well you wanted to spread the word Barbe....lol AP
0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.