Look Good Feel Better Workshop

samex
Regular Contributor

Re: Look Good Feel Better Workshop

Wish I had known about these when I was on treatment! Sounds like a nice little pamper day! Oh well. HAve a great day those who are currently enjoying them! S
0 Kudos
Jules2
Super Contributor

S ... These are great workshops although i couldnt fully participate due to my skin. I wonder if they teach the boys how to draw eyebrows on too. hmmmm
0 Kudos
frangipani
Occasional Contributor

I live in the st george area. please let me know when the next workshop is in my area. thank you. frangipani.
0 Kudos
vinouche
Contributor

Log onto this page, it tells you all the workshops available: http://www.lgfb.org.au/index.php?option=com_attend_events&Itemid=28 Hope you find one close to you. Sylvie
0 Kudos
vinouche
Contributor

So I went to the worshop, very friendly ladies. I was unfortunate that I already have very sensitive skin under normal circumstances, but with chemo it is even worse, to the point that I reacted to the first thing I put on my skin. I have to say though that these ladies are very informative, and they really do spoil us, the wigs and scaves are also great to try on and see what you can do with them. I don't need them yet but might later. So Ladies do go if you can, you will have fun.
0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.