Pancreatic Cancer Telephone Support Group

Not applicable

Pancreatic Cancer Telephone Support Group

Hi All, Just a short note to let you know that Cancer Council provide a range of free Telephone Support Groups for people affected by cancer, regardless of where you are in Australia. Our Pancreatic Cancer Telephone Support Group (TSG) supports people living with a diagnosis and our Carer Telephone Support Group can help support those who are caring for a family member, friend or loved one. For more information on these and other free Telephone Support Groups please phone 1300 755 632 (messages can be left) or visit: http://goo.gl/EVvEPW Kind regards, Felix Cancer Connections Coordinator
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
kj
Super Contributor

Re: Pancreatic Cancer Telephone Support Group

Felix Thanks for the information and post kj
0 Kudos
WhiteDragon
New Contributor

I am recently diagnosed but would prefer not to talk but to write is there a non verbal/forum support network?
0 Kudos
kj
Super Contributor

WhiteDragon If you can, communicate with others diagnosed with PC,I have found support and guidance from others on this forum,currently I am in remission from PC ,so if you would like to make contact feel free too. kj
0 Kudos
Not applicable

OBTAIN CANNABIS OIL FOR DISEASES TREATMENT,WE DO NOT SALE WE HELP THE ENTIRE POPULATIONS ITS LEGALIZED OIL FOR DISEASES TREATMENT,WE DO NOT SALE WE HELP THE ENTIRE POPULATIONS ITS LEGALIZED Cannabis oil, Marijuana oil, Hemp oil, Hash oil, CBD rich hemp oil,Medical Marijuana, Cannabidiol That cures cancer Diseases that can be treated with cannabis oil are; ANOREXIA,CANCER,CHRONIC,EPILEPSY,GLAUCOM,HEART DISEASE,INFLAMMATION,MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS,OBESITY,OSTEOPOROSIS,SCHIZOPHRENIA,STRESS AND ANXIETY The Best Brands Available for Legal CBD Rich Hemp Oil Are you looking for the highest quality hemp based CBD oils available in 2016? Welcome! Here at Cannabis Oil for Sale .net you will find all of the resources you will need to discover where to buy pure CBD rich hemp oils online. If you have questions, are seeking more information on CBD and cannabis oil, or are just simply looking for the best online merchants to buy Cannabidiol from in 2016, we can help! Contact me via email; allan.slomovic@surgical.net or via phone/text; +17865296120 Cannabis oil, Marijuana oil, Hemp oil, Hash oil, CBD rich hemp oil, Cannabidiol That cures cancer Diseases that can be treated with cannabis oil are; ANOREXIA,CANCER,CHRONIC,EPILEPSY,GLAUCOM,HEART DISEASE,INFLAMMATION,MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS,OBESITY,OSTEOPOROSIS,SCHIZOPHRENIA,STRESS AND ANXIETY Contact me via email; allan.slomovic@surgical.net or via phone/text; +17865296120
0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.