Radiowave Therapy Clinic

Jasonadams
New Contributor

Re: Radiowave Therapy Clinic

You and the committee have your facts wrong. Dr Holt has never received a fair and objective study. However, there are dozens of his patients that state they are free of cancer for many years. Their interviews are online.

The Australians are just as greedy as the American Medical Mafia, Dr Holt's charge for 3 weeks of treatment: $2700. A single chemotherapy treatment $4000. Chemotherapy is the most profitable department of every hospital that offers chemotherapy.

Most of Dr Holt's patients come to him as a last resort. He has meso patients clear of cancer for 30 years.

Do your due diligence. Get the facts. Good luck
0 Kudos
Jasonadams
New Contributor

Your links are labeled as dangerous
0 Kudos
Mike1
Occasional Contributor

I well remember this issue. it was broadcast on all the TV networks. I phoned the clinic at the time for a friend. The receptionist was in the RAAFR like I was. She verified the fact the treatment worked. After the TV aired the story, the following day a helicopter flew over the site & captured thousands of peopled lined up 4 blocks away trying to get into the clinic. Many many people of all ages who had treatment claimed their cancer was cured. But As Health Minister, Tony Abbott closed the story down. Beholden to the big pharmaceutical drug companies, Abbott sacrificed the lives of countless millions. Evil knows no bounds!

0 Kudos
Mike1
Occasional Contributor

Unfortunately, sometimes the immune system is so weak from previous treatment or the cancer that no amount of treatment will work. Got to get it in the early stages

0 Kudos
Mike1
Occasional Contributor

I well remember this issue. it was broadcast on all the TV networks. I phoned the clinic at the time for a friend. The receptionist was in the RAAFR like I was. She verified the fact the treatment worked. After the TV aired the story, the following day a helicopter flew over the site & captured thousands of peopled lined up 4 blocks away trying to get into the clinic. Many many people of all ages who had treatment claimed their cancer was cured. But As Health Minister, Tony Abbott closed the story down. Beholden to the big pharmaceutical drug companies, Abbott sacrificed the lives of countless millions. Evil knows no bounds!!

0 Kudos
Mike1
Occasional Contributor

I well remember this issue. it was broadcast on all the TV networks. I phoned the clinic at the time for a friend. The receptionist was in the RAAFR like I was. She verified the fact the treatment worked. After the TV aired the story, the following day a helicopter flew over the site & captured thousands of peopled lined up 4 blocks away trying to get into the clinic. Many many people of all ages who had treatment claimed their cancer was cured. But As Health Minister, Tony Abbott closed the story down. Beholden to the big pharmaceutical drug companies, Abbott sacrificed the lives of countless millions. Evil knows no bounds!!!

0 Kudos
Mike1
Occasional Contributor

Pls let us know what you find out.

0 Kudos
KayleneD
New Contributor

Hi there.

I went over to Perth in 2013 and 2014 to have the Radiowave therapy. I had SCC on my tongue and in my neck. I did have the usual conventional treatment first.  I had very invasive surgery twice and very aggressive Radio therapy and chemo and it still came back in my neck, on the other side,  less than 6 months later. There was nothing else that the doctors could do for me other than surgery so, that’s what I did. Both times they went in and took 45 nodes from my neck, both sides, both times the result was,  5 positive nodes to stage 3. My decision to go to Perth was an easy one for me. If I hadn’t gone and had this amazing treatment, I can almost guarantee that I wouldn’t be here today considering how aggressive and advanced the cancer was. Conventional medicine didn’t work for me and I didn’t bag it to anyone. It infuriates me when I see, that people can run this treatment down because it didn’t work for them or a loved one. I found the staff and doctors over there,  never gave me a guarantee that this treatment would work. They were always up front. My uncle had bowel cancer the year before I went over. He sent over all of medical history for his cancer and they told him that they couldn’t help him. They were honest! Unfortunately the clinic closed its doors In 2015. So many people have missed out on this amazing treatment. The government should be ashamed of itself. I could sing the praises of the staff, the treatment, the facility, and the honesty of this place from the roof tops. They really had such success and now this gem is gone. 

Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.