Your Thoughts & Ideas

Nikki_YAC
Frequent Contributor

Re: Your Thoughts & Ideas

Amanda - that would be so cool! when it is clear what is happening with this site and YAC services, perhaps we will form a working group that can run a promo campaign. I am sure that we can chat with the media/advertising dept of CC and get some help with funding or using resources with this also with talent like yours, we are lucky!! thanks :) if anyone else is interested in being involved in an awareness campaign to get this YAC service out there, drop us a line here....
0 Kudos
MissRen
Contributor

Re: Your Thoughts & Ideas

I'm excited that a group exists that wants to do something about creating awareness amongst young adults. I'm a very visual person so when I was thinking about posters this is what I pictured in my minds eye.... [ image ] Reena loves to dance, and when not dancing enjoys reading a good book. Eating good food and drinking great wine.... [ ] blah blah blah Breast cancer can effect anyone. Do your self examinations and see your G.P ..... blah blahblah I have contacted the minister for health a couple of times asking if they are planning any campaigns that address breast cancer for women under 40 and am still waiting for a repsonse. It's a good thing I didn't hold my breath as it's been months since I contacted her.
0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.