CANCER and DEPRESSION

MONATIWARI

CANCER and DEPRESSION

I do not know much medical terms, I had cancer in Tongue due to which doctors cut my Tongue. And now I speak a little bit.
The treatment went on for a long time, now I am healthy, but I cannot speak well and there is a little mark in my face too.
my parents' efforts could not be successful for my marriage. Due to which I live in a lot of depression, have taken online therapy for depression and
it is still going on form Expressive Therapy For Depression [URL]http://www.healthline.com/health/depression/expressive-therapy#Overview1[URL]
But I know that now my old days can never come back, everything has changed, my face, my voice, Even all the relationships have changed now.
Now I have to learn to live like this or else I can go into a lot of depression, and I am afraid not to do anything wrong.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
LindaG
Regular Contributor

Re: CANCER and DEPRESSION

Hi Monatiwari, so sorry to read your story.  Yes nothing is the same after cancer. I just hope and pray that you will eventually adjust to your new life and that you will have new people come into your life who will care about you just the way you are. No matter what you look like you are still special 💕. LindaG 

0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.