Greetings kind people

Sir_Lancelot
Not applicable

Greetings kind people

Hi everyone.   I'm new here, I just wanted to let everyone know about a online resource I found which is trying to get 50,000 people into the national bone marrow registry. SheKnows.com is partnering with Save Giovanni's Friends to get 50,000 new people added to the national database. Please just go check out the video and bone marrow page , and even if you don't submit your name for a cheek swab kit, at least pass it on to others. The more we add , the more we save.   Before you think that I am just someone paid to post in these forums, I have already signed up myself, and it's so easy it makes falling of a log look difficult.   My thoughts and prayers are with you always folks
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
ArnZo
Contributor

Greetings kind people

Just a quick note to update - I went into the above website and received the below response: Thank you for contacting DKMS Americas and for your interest in registering as a potential life-saving marrow donor.  YOU might be the ONE person to save a life!  We only test individuals in the United States. Please contact your country
0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.