Have been unwell for over 3 months now

cjohnson39999
New Contributor

Have been unwell for over 3 months now

Hi everyone! 

I have been unwell for the past three months. I have no clue what it is. I've conducted over 5 Doctors. I am in a rural area where we don't have any hospitals. A good hospital will be at least 200 kms from my place.

It all started as a chest burn. I couldn't sleep because of this. I had palpitations so we did all possible tests to see if something is wrong with my heart. ECH and blood tests came to be normal.

I then noticed a small lump behind my right ear and I do remember that it has been there for a while maybe over a year. And then recently I have had multiple heat bubbles in my scalp as well as my body. 

I also have a sore throat for a long time now. I have a few lymph nodes enlarged. I am not sure if they are lymph nodes or it is my parotid gland below my ears. It is really really hard but the swelling cant be seen. You could only feel it. 

I also noticed my thyroid gland has started swelling up. And I have a bloated stomach for months now. The doctors here are very ignorant of all my symptoms. I have also had shoulder pain and weakness along with neck pain. A Supraclavicular node also seem to be enlarged. 

I really need help can someone tell me if this could be serious. 

My CBC is normal, I don't have night sweats or weight loss neither do I have fever. 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
cjohnson39999
New Contributor

Re: Have been unwell for over 3 months now

Forgot to mention I am a 22 year old male. I am obese and I work on  the IT sector. 

0 Kudos
Jessika2020
Occasional Contributor

Re: Have been unwell for over 3 months now

Hello cjohnson39999,

I am unable to give you answers on what the problem might be but I can understand your frustration with rural doctors! Your health is very important and needs to be put as a priority - I understand the hospital isn't close or other doctors, but surely you must know that you and your health are worth the travel! It is always better to do something sooner rather than later. It seems you are dealing with a lot of health issues that are perhaps in a domino effect? I hope you get your answers soon and start to feel better!

Blessings,

Jessika

0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.