Hi I'm new

ChickenSoup
Not applicable

Hi I'm new

My name is Carmel and I look forward to reading your posts and sharing mine.
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
harker
Frequent Contributor

Re: Hi I'm new

I make lots of chicken soup at the moment, ChickenSoup. It is just so nurturing and healing. Nothing else comes close to chicken soup! I am working on getting the clearest broth I can. My daughter complemented me on the clarity of the broth when we were having wanton soup last week. I will continue making chicken soup in all its glory. There is something about bones simmering on the stove that I find irresistible. H
0 Kudos
The_Rowan
Contributor

Welcome to the site,ChickenSoup. I found this site very helpful when I first set out on my cancer journey. Harker - try straining your broth through muslin to get it as clear as possible (I got the tip from one of Hestons shows on TV). Good luck and best wishes to ou both!
0 Kudos
Rubes1984
Contributor

Welcome chicken soup, I hope u find comfort, support and warmth through this siteNie to meet another lung cancer patient, I love talking with others experiencing the same cancer - let's keep out fingers crossed we can both give each other hope in this trying journey. Rubes
0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.