Merry Christmas...

topenddownunder
Contributor

Merry Christmas...

I truely wish everybody a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.I hope everyone can have some "stress free" time over the festive period, and pray that we continue , and beat, this horrid disease in the coming year. Greg
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
lawman
Occasional Contributor

Re: Merry Christmas...

Thanks Greg for the well wishes. I,too, send out cyber back-slaps and internet hugs to everybody on these pages. This is my first Xmas with the big C, something I never thought would touch me. There are no doubt others here, who have battled over a longer time and journey. I wish you well. I wish you continued health. But for this Xmas, I wish you calm, family and a really positive 2016. Let this be our Xmas. Let 2016 be YOUR year. Every good wish, George.
0 Kudos
little_stitcher
Super Contributor

Re: Merry Christmas...

This will be our fifth Christmas since my husband was diagnosed (stage 4 non-Hodgkin's lymphoma), and he is currently healthier than ever. He has been in remission for 4 years, and discovered a passion for cycling a year ago, and is now completely addicted (yes, he even wears the Lycra!). For anyone who is doing it tough this Christmas, hang in there, good things are possible. Lots of love and best wishes this Christmas, Emily
0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.