Metastasis Breast Cancer + new cancers

Jules63
New Contributor

Metastasis Breast Cancer + new cancers

• Diagnosed in 2012 with breast cancer. Full left mastectomy and lymph node clearance. Chemo and tamoxifon. 2021 breast cancer metastasis in lungs, spine, ribs, neck lymph nodes. Taking Ibrance and letrozole. December 2022 new cancer found in small bowel, stomach and lymph nodes. Metastasis breast cancer is stable. Surgery on Wednesday to remove cancer in small bowel and stomach. Very very scared
4 REPLIES 4
LindaG
Regular Contributor

Re: Metastasis Breast Cancer + new cancers

Hello Jules63, my heart goes out to you💕. So sorry for your diagnosis. I’ll keep you in my prayers. Hope you have lots of love from your family and friends. 🙏💕 Linda G

0 Kudos
Jules63
New Contributor

Thank you 😊 

0 Kudos
Jett2Jess
New Contributor

Wow. You are amazingly strong. My best well wishes goes out to you. Just started chemo for metastatic breast cancer locally spread to lymph nodes and clavicle. Thank you for sharing. Your story helped me to try to be a little stronger. It means a lot. You have come so far. My thoughts are with you. Best wishes

Steph

0 Kudos
Jules63
New Contributor

Thank you Steph for your words. I finally found myself needing to reach out to others who understand 🙏  It is such a lonely time no matter how many people are around for support. Even at 60 I am missing my mum and dad who were my strength 10 years ago.

Stay strong and be kind ️  on yourself 

0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.