Suggestions for improvements and fine tuning, and bug checks, for Cancer Connections

Terrafirma
Contributor

Re: Suggestions for improvements and fine tuning, and bug ...

Thanks Raul - that half iron man sounds like a worthy venture. Yes I'm hoping to drive out into the country on a couple of days over Easter and listen to the birds singing without the ever present background of city noise. "I think I am just going to be around" - sounds like a good plan - just in case "Junior" (Cancer Connections) needs a bit of attention :) Cheers, Ed.
0 Kudos
admin_one
Contributor

Hey Ed, I always have junior on on my browser 🙂 and there is always something happening so always good to stay around. Other than than the plan is to have a good rest and work on another online project I am working on in Uganda. Take care, Raul
0 Kudos
Terrafirma
Contributor

I've duplicated myself!

Ha ha - I've done it - I've duplicated myself! Now I can set my duplicate to work while I go down the beach :) Quote: "Who's online There are currently 2 users and 1 guest online. Online users * Terrafirma * Terrafirma" Ed Ed
0 Kudos
admin_one
Contributor

Re: I've duplicated myself!

🙂 You should see me quadruplicating myself when I am testing in 4 different browsers in 2 computers. 🙂
0 Kudos
Luscious_Lee
Not applicable

Howdy All, I've just joined & having a look around. I wanted to ask is there a search function for the Forums? if so please tell me where? I found the search option on home page but it obviously doesnt work for the Forums for some reason. For example if I input "surgery" as the keyword it tells me there are no matches! Yet when I look at some of the Forums there is obviously Surgery mentioned in the Topics of threads????
0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.