Hi Everyone - My Introduction

missy_moo
New Contributor

Re: Hi Everyone - My Introduction

Hi Joanna, So sorry to hear your pain and suffering with chemo and other awful treatments that you are undergoing. I understand clearly about wanting more kids as i was diagnosed with breast cancer at a young age of 31 in 2006. I have one daughter too which i am ever so grateful, which many who i know are healthy and unhealthy and don't even have one child, so in that sense i am lucky!!. Its extremely hard to accept at times that your dreams and hopes have been taken away from you ( trust me i know that feeling) especially when you are young and had so many wonderful plans ahead. Sometimes i ask "Why me" too and sometimes i find it difficult to be happy for others because in my mind i should be having what they are having and doing but i guess these are the cards i have been dealt with and try to be happy in the present moment, which can be hard at times but i try my best. Good luck and may God give you strength, hope and faith with what you are dealing with. All the best and take care Missy Moo x
0 Kudos
Teacher_Mum
Contributor

Hang in there - you are an inspiration 🙂 It is sucky, super sucky actually and sometimes you get caught up int he vortex wondering when its all going to end....yep.. you are a champ though 🙂
0 Kudos
deejjay
Contributor

Wondering how you are going Joanna as you would have had more chemo and perhaps even surgery. Hang in there. Hugs Deejjay
0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.