Newly diagnosed

deejjay
Contributor

Re: Newly diagnosed

Hi Miss Reena, cancer certainly does change one's perspective on things, one isn't as petty but also I get annoyed by others being petty too. Anyhow it's great that more time is marching on for you since your last chemo session and thus more time to be recovering and hopefully starting to feel healthy and energetic again. I'm enjoying my newly acquired PJ's!!! Take care Deejay
0 Kudos
carolyn2
Contributor

hi there Im carolyn and Im 35 on jan 11 which is my birthday i was diagnosed with suspected breast cancer I am in the aus cap territory i have had the mammogrAm and the ultrasound and i am seeing a surgeon but my doc is quite biased and told me that there was nothing wrong with me and yet my symtoms started because i was bleeding from both breasts and swelling is there and the weight loss .i have written a diary called my journey and I am seeing a psychologist but any way that is my story i had the biopsy done too they couldnt find it mean while im getting worse but im coping with my psychologists help its hard because i have an intellectuall disability and i have a mum who is ill too
0 Kudos
Nikki_YAC
Frequent Contributor

Hi carolyn2, just checking in to see how you are going. I am sorry to hear of your difficulties with your diagnosis and ill mum. are things looking up for you now? Nikki
0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.