newly diagnosed

lynnibear07
Occasional Contributor

Re: newly diagnosed

Hi Neen, Good news on your treatment date. I Have had surgery at the royal melbourne hospital here in melbourne and will probably have the treatment there as well. have they given you any indication how long you will be in hospital for the treatment for?? take care chat soon xx lynne
0 Kudos
neen
Occasional Contributor

Hi Lynn, They have said i will be in Fri, Sat, Sun, and on Monday a scan will take place to see if i can head home from there. Once returning home they recommend that you sleep seperately, avoid contact and children are kept at a distance, which is a little difficult when they just want cuddles! So we are going to have our little one stay with Grand parents for a few days. :-( How are you feeling about it all? Neen xx
0 Kudos
lynnibear07
Occasional Contributor

hi Neen, how are you? i hope you are home now and doing well. It is going to be really hard not having much contact with ben, as he is very cuddly, im going to miss him, whilst in hospital :-(. I have been away for a few days camping, so that has been really nice, and has totally taken my mind off it all. anyway keep me up to date with your progress. take it easy xxoo lynne
0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.