Hi I know it's late but was wondering if anyone can tell me if I have any right to contact my dad's doctors re condition, medication etc. I live sth coast NSW and he lives Central Coast NSW and he has been in hospital on a few occassions and keeps having medication changed/increased. I just want to know if I ring his specialist/GP do they have to give me information without his consent as at the moment he is so vague about things. Cheers Chris
Post new blog
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.