Hello World

Rarelyseen
Occasional Contributor

Re: Hello World

I am thinking of starting a facebook group page, an open page for anyone who needs support to join, what do you think? Maggie
0 Kudos
Rarelyseen
Occasional Contributor

@Nat I am sorry to hear that, yes life is unpredictable you are just a little older than I, it is a terrible thing to hear, I want to start a facebook group but I am not sure what to call it, we don't want crazies, then again that might be a fun distraction,I love life but it sure does suk sometimes, and if it is trying to give me that message, i am pretty sure think I got it. good on you all for reaching out lets see if we can support each-other that would be fantastic, Maggie Taylor
0 Kudos
Rarelyseen
Occasional Contributor

if anyone would like to connect with me and start a fb group or something could they private message me this site is not friendly enough or i am to stupid to figue out how to PM you, if you could i will get back with my details and we might be able to get something positive happening. Maggie
0 Kudos
Not applicable

Hi All, In relation to the provision of support via Facebook and other similar sites, these can be a valuable tool in connecting with others. It is also worthwhile considering however that these sites are first and foremost commercial enterprises. Any content and information you provide can be and is used for market research and targeted advertising. Considering the potential impact on your privacy and that of the people you communicate with is crucial when considering using these types of media service. It remains a matter of personal choice as to whether they should be used or not but being aware of the significant risks should always play a part in your decision. If any community member is experiencing difficulty accessing the private message function here on Cancer Connections please email us at admin@cancerconnections.com.au Kind regards, Felix Cancer Connections Coordinator
0 Kudos
Not applicable

Hi All, Those interested in Gerson Therapy may find this link of interest: http://www.mskcc.org/cancer-care/herb/gerson-regimen Kind regards, Felix Cancer Connections Coordinator
0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.