SPRING UP! - Support Groups Program

Jan
Occasional Contributor

Ok, do we register as a team, pick a colour to wear, red carnation to identify each other etc. Purple tank tops may look good. I looked up the c2s website and it is on the 10 August 2008. My husband thinks I am nuts. My daughter thinks it could be a hoot. Anyone else want to join in? Jan  
0 Kudos
margro
Frequent Contributor

Sounds good.I think Helen Gooden may be joining me,so who knows......with any luck we may be able to raise some serious sponsorship money for research into pancreatic cancer!! My main goal,aside from raising money,is to let people know that you can survive(even stage 3)so don't give up!!!If I can do it,anyone can
0 Kudos
Jan
Occasional Contributor

SPRING UP 2009 We will be meeting again and we look forward to meeting others on this journey. Metro West will be meeting in different venues to help get the message around. 10.30 to 12pm Feb 12 Auburn "Helping with Quality of Life" St Josephs Auburn Mar 12 Penrith "The Benefit of Touch" Apr 9 Rouse Hill "Emotions and Cancer" May 14 Casula " Cancer!- What do I do next?" Please ring for location details Roseville Feb 19, Mar 19, 'Apr 16, May 21 Roseville Uniting Church 7 Lord St Roseville Transport a problem... ring Jan or Sarah and we will help you.HELPLINE 13 11 20
0 Kudos
Not applicable

SPRING UP! Community Support Groups for MAY- Auburn next Thursday May 8 10.30-12MDRoseville Thursday May 15 1.30-3.00PMContact Helpline for more information. See you there
0 Kudos
Not applicable

SPRING UP! GROUPS FOR AUGUST AUBURN- THURSDAY 14th 10.30-12md Come and join us for Information and chance to meet others who understand what you are facing in a friendly pleasant spot.Ring Jan or just drop-in to St Joseph's Day Centre, Normanby Rd Auburn. TRANSPORT CAN BE SUPPLIED.ROSEVILLE- THURSDAY 21ST 1.30-3pm We look forward to you joining us again at Roseville Uniting Church Hall, 7 Lord St, easy parking and near train station. Ring Sarah or just drop-in. TRANSPORT CAN BE SUPPLIED.THESE GROUPS ARE FOR PEOPLE COPING WITH THE DISEASE, CARERS AND FAMILY AND ARE SUPPORTED BY THE DRS OF THE NSW PANCREATIC CANCER NETWORK. WE WORK TOGETHER TO PROVIDE THE BEST OF SUPPORTIVE CARE FOR ALL AFFECTED BY PANCREATIC CANCER.       Ring CANCER HELPLINE 13 11 20                         for more information
0 Kudos
margro
Frequent Contributor

thanks mikey i will look into it have a great easter and please keep in mind the fact that i am entering the city to surf!!!i have been training really well,walking at least 6k's a day,so I expect heaps of support from you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable

WELCOME TO SPRING and SEPTEMBER  SPRING UP!Jan, Sarah, Jan M and I look forward to seeing you again this month at:AUBURN, thisThursday September 11 at 10.30am-12pm. ROSEVILLE,   Thursday September 18 at 1.30-3.00pm. The roses are blooming and the gardens are worth a look! Transport a problem... ring Jan or Sarah and we will help you. Take the opportunity to get together and chat. These Groups are supported  by the NSW Pancreatic Cancer Network, which brings together experts in Pancreatic Cancer from different specialties across NSW, with the aim of improving the management of patients by facilitating communication between clinicians, researchers, patients and their families. See their website: www.pancreaticcancer.net.au HELPLINE 13 11 20
0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.