Somewhere to die

AndreaC
New Contributor

Somewhere to die

Hello to anyone out there, I live in Adelaide and my sister who has aggressive Peritoneal cancer has asked me to try and find somewhere for her to die. I know this is a big task, but she would really prefer not to die in hospital or at home. If anyone has any connections to someone who owns a resort or nice cabin somewhere here in South Australia preferably, who would help her in her last week or so before she passes that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Jules_68
Contributor

Re: Somewhere to die

Your post is so confronting however thoughtful and beautiful also. I pray you find the perfect cabin with the perfect view for your sister....sending love. Julesx
0 Kudos
Not applicable

Hi Andrea, I think your sister is very brave and I know when my time comes I do not want to be in a hospital etc. I hope you find the perfect place for her, I already know I want to see the sunset or sunrise on our property before I go, and I am determined this will be my last memory this side. I wish yourself and your sister well and I cant help you with a place, but I hope you truly find somewhere beautiful. Blessed be. Leesa
0 Kudos
AndreaC
New Contributor

Thank you Jules and Leesa for your kind messages. All I can do is try. I wish you both every success in your personal challenges.
0 Kudos
smellingtherose
Occasional Contributor

My prays go out to you my friend and i do hope that you find a beautiful place for your sister and please take care of yourself as well All the best Smellingtheroses
0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.