Hi folks :)

bels
Not applicable

Hi folks :)

Just wanted to say hi and meet you all :) My 12 year old daughter was diagnosed with a Juvenile Pilocytic Astrocytoma - brain tumour, on 31st January this year. She has had brain surgery and is recovering well. We are waiting for her next MRI...should be within the next month...to see what the residual tumour is doing or hopefully not doing. It's been such a struggle - as you would all be familiar with. It's great to find a forum where we can all chat and support each other. Take care! Belinda
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Stace
Contributor

Re: Hi folks :)

Hi Belinda Sorry to hear about your little girl how sad it is to see a child having to go through this! how are you going? Welcome to the site, i found its very helpful, i hope you do aswell. I hope your daughters recovery continues to be a good process & the MRI gives great results Regards Stace
0 Kudos
SILLY
Super Contributor

Re: Hi folks :)

I wish your daughter well. It must be heart breaking to see your child with cancer of any knid .I hope the MRI shows a good result .
0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.