head and neck cancer

mandyjoy
New Contributor

Re: head and neck cancer

Hi Caroline, my partner was diagnosed with stage IV Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma in August, also diagnosed late, he is currently into week 6 of 7 weeks chemoradiation,treatment at Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre in Melbourne, nasal gastric tube went in a week ago as he is no longer able to eat but he is doing ok, it's a hard road for both of us, especially with a rare Cancer where not much information is available, I hope you husband is doing ok, my thoughts are with you both xx
0 Kudos
mandyjoy
New Contributor

Hi Caroline, my partner was diagnosed with stage IV Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma in August, also diagnosed late, he is currently into week 6 of 7 weeks chemoradiation,treatment at Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre in Melbourne, nasal gastric tube went in a week ago as he is no longer able to eat but he is doing ok, it's a hard road for both of us, especially with a rare Cancer where not much information is available, I hope you husband is doing ok, my thoughts are with you both xx
0 Kudos
Tombo
New Contributor

I was diagnosed with the same only with synchronous metastasis of the liver also last year in May, was wondering if there were any similar cases or of any other nasopharyngeal carcinoma cases at all. 

0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.