30 yr old widow hoping to connect with others

maxandres
Not applicable

30 yr old widow hoping to connect with others

Hi, where to begin? Im Maxine, from the USA. I'm 30 years old and have been single since losing my fiance Trey to testicular cancer four years ago - well it will be 5 yrs in June. He was my one true love and the perfect man for me and it is still unreal to me that someone so young, healthy and strong could get soo sick and lose his life so young. (He passed at 28) I'm still having a hard time accepting it and just recenlty starting to reach out to others on sites like this. I want to chat, share, support, make friends with others who have been affected by cancer. Whether you are currently fighting cancer yourself or have a loved one who is or have lost a loved one, I would love to hear from you. Hope this does not sound rude but I woudl prefer to be contacted by males, but if you are female and really want to connect I'll accept that as well. I don't know what else to say - so much too say but where to begin. Anyhow if you'd care to chat, please feel free to friend me here or message me. Thanks, if you have any questions, please ask and I look forward to hearing from you!!!!!
0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.