Bladder Cancer

Artful
Occasional Contributor

Re: Bladder Cancer

Hi Mark,

i appreciate your feedback.   I had some  info sent through FROM CANCER COUNCER and I looked further into BCG.  Just last week I went in for my quarterly checkup - and there is still some cancer  in the bladder (this is my fifth checkup, each time showing a very small growth reappearing), so in six weeks, back in to do general anaesthetic and have it removed (once again).   As I am public, each time a different doctor.  This young doctor, whilst having the camera inside me, really grilled me about having BCG.  It was quite awkward to be bullied into BCG by a doctor when in a vulnerable position.  I said to him I am skeptical, but still researching about the side effects around BCG.  After reading the information that it is a six week course, and the catheter (had that only once before, what an awful experience that was) I want to find out about the possibility of options, particularly around natural therapies.   

Did you find any possible alternatives available? 

I know you are in the middle of your treatment, you offered to talk on phone, I think that might be a great idea.

send me your phone number and let me know best times to call.

regards

greg 

Ps : I am in a good, positive spaceabout this “virus” and just want to be as well informed as possible about it as well. 

0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.