Bladder cancer

Tracey2
New Contributor

Bladder cancer

I have just been diagnosed  with aggressive bladder cancer I see the oncologists tomorrow and am scared it has taken 6 months to get this far I'm going some clinical trial but won't know anything till I get there does an6know anything about it

13 REPLIES 13
Katekat
Valued Contributor

Re: Bladder cancer

Hi @Tracey2,

Just wanted to welcome you to the Community and check in with you.

Have you had any further news about your cancer staging and treatment plan?

-Kate

Cancer Council Online Community Manager

0 Kudos
Tracey2
New Contributor

I've had tests and now waiting to see if I get on the trial 

AprilMay
Occasional Contributor

Hi Tracey,

I hope you can and it helps. It’s scary and frustrating having to “wait and see” 

0 Kudos
Anihcup
Occasional Contributor

I have an appointment with the oncologist tomorrow, too. I don’t know whether I’ll start with chemo, radio or wait a bit longer, I just want to know, as well as you. Patience my friend, God is good and He will keep an eye on us. 

0 Kudos
Jubbly
Occasional Contributor

Hey Tracey2,

the waiting and unknown is terrilbe isn't it? I'm not coping with my situation at the moment, but I wish you peace and love 

0 Kudos
Tracey2
New Contributor

Chemo next week tests should be back any day now to give the go ahead
0 Kudos
Anihcup
Occasional Contributor

Tracey,

It’s true it is hard to wait. Having faith will help you. I haven’t had to wait that much long since I found that I have pancreatic cancer. Still waiting. But the oncologist wants to start my chemo this coming week. I keep praying, which is giving me patience, and being calm, hesitating is not good, you will be in my prayers, too. 
God is good. And going through what we are going through, we need Him to be taking care of us.

God bless you! Don’t lose hope.

❤️🙏🙏❤️

0 Kudos
Reece
New Contributor

Tracey, I’ve just been diagnosed with bladder cancer. May I ask how you’re doing this month? 

0 Kudos
Tracey2
New Contributor

I'm doing alright still in shock done 2 rounds of chemo and that knocks me around pretty bad

Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.