I feel so alone

glenys48woods
Contributor

Re: I feel so alone

Hi Bahareh, It's good to have our Heavenly Father in our lives and He helps us a lot. I am a strong religous person and having cancer is a big help to me as it is not so alone as He is with me all day and night. Glenys.
0 Kudos
glenys48woods
Contributor

it is not good to have a multiple myeloma and what does the doctors say to you? When and where on your body did this happen and how long did it accur. If it is on your back you can't see it so that would be more harder to cope with. Glenys 000000
0 Kudos
glenys48woods
Contributor

Hi Jax, I agree with this comment above. Glenys.
0 Kudos
glenys48woods
Contributor

You say that you are 5 years on so that makes me afraid of what is in front of me. I was diagnosed in June 2010. I have my story on line so you could read it if you like. Glenys
0 Kudos
ashes
Contributor

Hi Glenys I am having trouble understanding your messages as your English and spelling are not very good. What are you trying to say about operations and breast cancer? I also dont follow about being able to see Multiple Myeloma on my back? Multiple Myeloma is in the bone marrow. It eats away the bones from the inside. I also think you are confusing Myeloma which is what I have and Melanoma which is skin cancer which I dont have and which I think this is what you think I have. Follow? Rather than me explain the difference which is very hard in my condition right now, do a Google search and all will be made clear. What cancer do you have? Hope you are coping with it. Ash
0 Kudos
ashes
Contributor

Hi Glenys I am having trouble understanding your messages as your English and spelling are not very good. What are you trying to say about operations and breast cancer? I also dont follow about being able to see Multiple Myeloma on my back? Multiple Myeloma is in the bone marrow. It eats away the bones from the inside. I also think you are confusing Myeloma which is what I have and Melanoma which is skin cancer which I dont have and which I think this is what you think I have. Follow? Rather than me explain the difference which is very hard in my condition right now, do a Google search and all will be made clear. What cancer do you have? Hope you are coping with it. Ash
0 Kudos
glenys48woods
Contributor

Hi Ash, I am surprised with your comment with my grammer and spelling mistakes. I see others doing the same thing as me. I have had breast cancer in the middle of May 2010 and emotionally so that I can't get to sleep till 4am. I want to go swimming but our money is low. I can't see myself going swimming till May/June. I am pysically OK and no kemo or radiation to it. people seem to discret to look at the pysical part of it not the emotional part. So I hope this is OK for you now. Glenys x0
0 Kudos
glenys48woods
Contributor

yes I agree with you that it's no joke for these types of cancer. I know it's not you but it's your daughter & baby that had cancer. She's all clear but that is not a comfort. It's the experience of the diagnoses that is terrible to come to terms with and with the op coming afterwards. Any type of cancer is over the moon. I have had breast cancer but not my son having any cancer and he is 29 years old. Glenys.
0 Kudos
glenys48woods
Contributor

yes I agree with you that it's no joke for these types of cancer. I know it's not you but it's your daughter & baby that had cancer. She's all clear but that is not a comfort. It's the experience of the diagnoses that is terrible to come to terms with and with the op coming afterwards. Any type of cancer is over the moon. I have had breast cancer but not my son having any cancer and he is 29 years old. Glenys.
0 Kudos
glenys48woods
Contributor

0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.