IDC with desmosplastic stroma PLEASE HELP

bevvzy
Contributor

IDC with desmosplastic stroma PLEASE HELP

Please does anyone know what desmoplastic stroma means!!! Has been classed as high grade on the Nottingham scale but I cant find understandable info on what desmoplastic stroma means for me

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Katekat
Valued Contributor

Re: IDC with desmosplastic stroma PLEASE HELP

Hi @bevvzy,

Have you had a look at our Understanding Breast Cancer publication? That might have some of the answers that you have been seeking.

You can download it in either PDF or EPUB format - EPUB is great for devices such as a Kindle

If you wish a hard copy sent out, just send me a private message and I'll arrange that for you Smiley Happy

In addition to seeking support here from your peers, I am suggesting you contact 13 11 20 as well, it's a free service with lots of health professionals who can give a proper definition or even just be a sounding board for you. You can call them as often or as little as you want, between the hours of 9-5 and I can attest that the entire team are absolutely lovely to talk to Smiley Happy

bevvzy
Contributor

Re: IDC with desmosplastic stroma PLEASE HELP

thanks Kate, have downloaded the pdf and found it really easy to follow 🙂

0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.