Newly diagnosed T Cell Peripheral Lymphoma (NOS)

Bella-27
Not applicable

Newly diagnosed T Cell Peripheral Lymphoma (NOS)

Hi there, I have finally been diagnosed with T Cell Peripheral Lymphoma, following a splenectomy on 25th June. After all the usual tests, the disease has been staged at 1A. This is great news. I am due to start chemo this week even though all scans and the Bone Marrow Biopsy show no sign or lymphoma. Clearly it was eradicated when my spleen was removed. Nevertheless I am having 6 x fortnightly CHOP treatments and would welcome any advice or information about what to expect. My doctor has also said that I will have G-CSF injections and am slightly concerned about the prospect of having to give myself injections. Any suggestions as to how to deal with this would also be welcome. Looking for to my life beyond cancer.
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Jules2
Super Contributor

Re: Newly diagnosed T Cell Peripheral Lymphoma (NOS)

Hi Bella Sorry i cant really be much help to you, other than to suggest that they put a butterfly thingy in you for the injections? Not sure if they will do this for someone that isnt in hospital - suppose it is worth asking the question. Julie
0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.