Prostate Cancer options

JB729
Occasional Contributor

Re: Prostate Cancer options

Hey Traci,

Likewise if you need someone to talk to let me know please and keep me updated on how he goes.

I wish him a speedy recovery as well. Thanks again.

Take care 

0 Kudos
Traci-Renee
Frequent Contributor

Hi JB729,

I hope you are doing well, I just figured I would check in with you.  My husband had his HIPEC surgery 1-15-20.  He pulled thru a very barbaric surgery.  Unfortunately not with the best results but I’m still living minute by minute.  I hope to hear back from you.  Please take care

JB729
Occasional Contributor

Hey Traci,

Good to hear from you. 

Hows your husband doing? I cant imagine what you both are going through. Sending you guys so much love and praying for a good result for you. Hoping for a speedy recovery and good news in the immediate future.

I am in active surveillance mode now with another blood test in a few months. I see my doctor in a few weeks so I guess i'll know more then.

Take care and all the best

Traci-Renee
Frequent Contributor

JB729, 

Thank you for you kind words.  Unfortunately there will be no good news to share.  I got the worst news ever.  💔. I am praying for you and sending you positive thoughts.    

JB729
Occasional Contributor

Im so sorry your husband and you are going through this. Thats devastating news. I wish I could take this pain away from you guys. Take one day at a time and be strong for him. Miracles happen all the time and im praying for you guys 🙏🙏

Lolie
Contributor

I'm so sorry.  I will keep you both in my thoughts.

Traci-Renee
Frequent Contributor

Jb729,

Thank you!  I might take a few days from posting.  I’m just devastated and so heartbroken.  All I can do is think of my kids, and how this is going to hurt them so much.  This is killing me, so to imagine what they are feeling at this time.  God give me strength.  Again Thank you so much to you all.  Your love and support is greatly appreciated...💔

0 Kudos
Traci-Renee
Frequent Contributor

Lolie,

Thank you so much!  🙏🏻❤️

0 Kudos
Lolie
Contributor

Take as much time and space has you need, Traci. We will be still be here when you return.

I wish you love, strength, and peace of mind.
Traci-Renee
Frequent Contributor

Thank you Lolie!  ❤️

0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.