Uterine Cancer plus three other spots.

Fay
New Contributor

Uterine Cancer plus three other spots.

Hi everyone & thanks for your support. I have been diagnosed with uterine cancer plus 3 other spots. I am scared I don't know what the future holds for me. I have no family support but have goods friends.

Some of my friends don't understand that I have no family to discuss this issue with & I rely on them to talk about this situation. So I am reaching out for support.

2 REPLIES 2
Katekat
Valued Contributor

Re: Uterine Cancer plus three other spots.

Hello and welcome to the community @Fay, how are you doing today?

I can understanding feeling scared, sending hugs to you! Heart

You may like to read our booklet on Understanding uterine cancer, available here. You may also like to check out our podcasts, particularly this one on coping with a cancer diagnosis.

0 Kudos
Gill65
New Contributor

Re: Uterine Cancer plus three other spots.

Hi Fay, I also was diagnosed with uterine cancer so I do understand your fear of what is to come.  I hope by now you have been treated or at least met with your surgeon who has informed you of your immediate future.  I wish you well,  you are the patient but the surgeon are fighting the battle for you,  put your faith in them they will get you through it.  Regards Gill65

0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.