Did I really have breast cancer or was I abducted by aliens?

MissRen
Contributor

Did I really have breast cancer or was I abducted by aliens?

This is an excerpt from an article on weekly world news and I hope it makes you laugh as much as I did. "Aliens often erase the memories of people they abduct. But you can still determine if you’ve been taken aboard a starship or examined by extraterrestrials with tips from two of the world’s leading experts. All you have to do is check for the telltale signs of alien abduction, including memory loss, sudden illness, unusual dreams, missing hair, bruises or strange marks on your body." Hmmm so far I tick all these boxes.... "According to Dr. Steiger, the warning signs of alien abductions are: 1. The mysterious onset of illness, including insomnia, loss of appetite, nausea, headaches, a rash or fatigue. 2. The nagging sensation of having “lost” a period of time out of your life. 3. Complete memory loss. 4. The mysterious appearance of scars, bruises, puncture marks, burns or missing hair, suggestive of medical examination by aliens. 5. Recurring dreams. Some common images include extraterrestrial worlds or landscapes, and crystal cities. 6. Recurring daytime images. Common ones are aliens, UFOs or extraterrestrial scenes. If you have experience two or more of these symptoms, Dr. Steiger advises you to look in your phone book and contact the UFO organization nearest you." Unfortunately I can explain the apperance of scars , bruises etc as listed in point 4 but it does make me wonder...hmmmm.... hahaha
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
samex
Regular Contributor

Re: Did I really have breast cancer or was I abducted by aliens?

I love this. Big tick to nos. 1,2 and 3. And I thought memory loss was just old/middle age? I wonder if the aliens have a cure? S
0 Kudos
benlisecca
Contributor

Re: Did I really have breast cancer or was I abducted by aliens?

OMG...they are really amongst us!!!! Do you have the phone number for the organisation? We can all meet up on their forum :-) I laughed so much at this. Thanks
0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.