Breast & Renal Cancer

Donna-Ann
Not applicable

Breast & Renal Cancer

Hi All, After 10 months of living with cancer I thought I would try this site to connect with others that may be in similar situations. I am a member of a Breast Cancer site and the support is fantastic but I also have Renal cancer. A double wammy for my family to deal with. I have had my surgeries my chemo and radiation and am just attempting to re-establish my life right now. I excited about the prospect of returning to work soon too! I would love to talk to others in similar situations to me.
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
dalekasch
Not applicable

Re: Breast & Renal Cancer

HI I have breast cancer and am 4 months into treatment, with very good results so far. It had spread to my Lymph nodes but at my last scan no lumps could be found. I still have 2 months of chemo to go and then surgery and radiation after that. I am back at work part time as so far the chemo has been bearable with only a few days that I didn't want to get out of bed. I am struggling emotionally now which could be the chemo or my hormones but some days are better that others. Hoping to talk to people with the same problems as me.
0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.