Feeling alone

Jacqueline93
Not applicable

Feeling alone

Hi I'm 22 years old and was diagnosed with a rear form of liver cancer 2 years ago At the moment I feel like that I have no one to talk to about what I'm going thought My family try so hard to get it but they just not getting it I need help all I wanna do is cry
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Victoria05
Not applicable

Re: Feeling alone

You are never alone Jacqueline93 - just pick up the phone or contact the cancer council - there is always someone you can talk to - I lost my husband and I know what it is like from the other side - your family will be trying so hard to understand - just tell them how you are feeling & they will support you.
0 Kudos
Deleteaccount
Not applicable

I hope things got better x
0 Kudos
nello
Contributor

You have come to the right place :-). I had non hodgkin lymphoma almost 2 years ago when I was 25. I know how isolating it can be to have cancer as a young person. Feel free to shoot me a message if you want to chat. Sending hugs.
0 Kudos
LimeGreen_14
Occasional Contributor

I had NHL when I was 21 in 2014. My situation was also rare because of the cancer location and my age. My treatment was successful and I am open to any questions that might help you.
0 Kudos
LimeGreen_14
Occasional Contributor

-
0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.