Left supraclavicular lymph nodes metastasis cervical cancer primary rare occurrence

Lovestreet68
New Contributor

Left supraclavicular lymph nodes metastasis cervical cancer primary rare occurrence

Hi hoping to find..people with cervical cancer metastasis to left (or right) supraclavicular lymph nodes stage 4. Had been in remission for 3 years..just diagnosed recently with this rare occurrence 0.01%...from a stage 1b primary..feel devastated as am asymptomatic and feel great. All I can hope for is no metastasis else where later..as my pet ct scan shows all clear...my oncologist says this is so unfortunate and should not have happened...feel upset as was misdiagnosed as multinodular goiter a year ago! I had to beg for a biopsy! Patient follow up on cancer ex patients in remission etc is appalling..I am so anxious and frustrated that I cannot find anyone with this occurence of cancer metastasis and how rare it is. Regards Poppy 

1 REPLY 1
Katekat
Valued Contributor

Re: Left supraclavicular lymph nodes metastasis cervical cancer primary rare occurrence

Hello and welcome to the community Poppy!

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your story with the community, I can only begin to imagine how upset you must feel with the misdiagnosis Smiley Sad 

I am super glad you found us though!!

I've just sent you an email too, with some tips and some information about a program here at Cancer Council I think will be of interest to you. I look forward to seeing you more around these parts Heart

Cheers,

Kate

Online Community Manger

0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.