New to this site but not new to cancer.

HappyDragon
Occasional Contributor

Re: New to this site but not new to cancer.

Hi Ruby and thank you - wow it sounds like the iridology was a success have you committed to the liver detox? How long does it take? How are you feeling are/were you affected by the bad weather/floods? Regards Anne
0 Kudos
RubyHill
Occasional Contributor

Re: New to this site but not new to cancer.

Hi Anne, I live in Queensland so have not been affected by the bad weather/floods. How are you going? I hope you are your loved ones are safe. I have been on liver detox for a week now. For the first 6 days you take immune support and energy tablets and on day 7 you take the detox and it knocks you around a bit. But its only for 5 weeks so I'm gonna stick with it and see it through. Just trying to plan a relaxing day for the 7th day. My friend took me to get our nails done yesterday so as I'm sitting here feeling unwell I keep looking at my pretty nails and it makes me think how lucking I am to have a lovely friend like her and I'm not alone in this. Not sure if it is the detox but I am feeling more positive and less anxious so I'm hoping that keeps up. Have you gotten any help for the arthritis? Have you found any craft you are capable of doing at the moment?
0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.