Sh!t Cancer Dumps

Jill_CCNSW
Cancer Council NSW

Re: Sh!t Cancer Dumps

Hi Ben, Thanks for the link Ben. Love the TED talks, will take a look today. All the curved balls life throws at us, it is good to have some good strategies in place!! Jill
0 Kudos
Kirsten_Durie
New Contributor

Re: Sh!t Cancer Dumps

Hi Ben That was really good, thanks for sharing. I'm going to try the 21 day brain-training :) Cheers Kirsten
0 Kudos
Meiron
Occasional Contributor

Re: Hello

It was so lovely catching up with you all on Saturday and to see how well you're doing. A big well done for all your efforts in using the techniques and hope that the GP mindset is starting to creep into your awareness :) It is so wonderful to see (when we look for it) how many opportunities there are to feel grateful and that even the seemingly insignificant events can have great impact. Ben, what a great video clip. Thanks so much for sharing. Kirsten, well done for taking on the 21 day challenge! Awesome! I thought I would share this great quote with you. "Sometimes you're not given what you want because something better is planned for you instead." I wish you a happy and peaceful week. Meiron
0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.