Vulva Cancer

cindy1968
Not applicable

Vulva Cancer

Just would like to talk to someone else who has experienced or is experiencing this cancer. I have not yet met someone who has had it.
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Not applicable

Re: Vulva Cancer

Hi Cindy, I am a 3 year survivor of cervical cancer. We have a group here on CC, if you would like to join us just click on the link below and request membership. http://www.cancerconnections.com.au/groups/gynaecological-cancer Take care
0 Kudos
benlisecca
Contributor

Re: Vulva Cancer

Hi Cindy, No I don't have Vulval cancer but had Anal cancer which does leave me vulnerable to vulval cancer and if you had radiation our areas of treatment are very similar so I thought I would just drop in and say hello. Not quite who you are after ...sorry.... but all friends are good friends I hope. I did read your bit about menopause though and I went thru menopause at 41 after my radiation and it does make you feel pretty crappy. My oncologist didn't address this at all and it was up to my GP, endocronologist and i to sort it all out. Am happily on HRT and finally on one that is good for me after many trials and errors and I am thankfully feeling the benefits. Find a good GP, they are worth their weight in gold - I found my oncologists are just interested in curing the cancer and not the fall out (not complaining in the slightest as I am happy for them to focus on the cancer :-) Hope you are travelling ok,and am happy to chat anytime. Thinking of you Sharon xxxxx
0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.