hi jules 2

carolyn2
Contributor

hi jules 2

hi jules 2 how are you doing I am back to sqausre 1 trying to find out if i have cancer or not but the news so far after months of gp visits and everything i have had hot copresses on both breasts I have had bleeding and breast soreness for over a year no surgeon but i think my dr did make enquiries
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Jules2
Super Contributor

Re: hi jules 2

Hi Carolyn I am doing ok thanks. That is a good thing if your doctor is taking some action. Have you tried changing doctors? Am off out to a halloween party tonight. Talk soon Julie
0 Kudos
carolyn2
Contributor

jules 2 it took months of reports from a psychologist to even get this far so now im back to sqaure one hope you dont over do it at the party if your recovering but im in so much pain i have to sleep with extra cushioning thats a new one for me ive never done that before I kind of went to my gp and said well I know your sick of this issue and I know im sick of complaining about it but ive tried everything and they are still hurting and sometimes bleeding i havent touched them as you can see but you were looking for lumps and not the inflammitory conditions he examined me and found both breast painful i actually had to be given a local anthetic to get home
0 Kudos
Jules2
Super Contributor

Hi Carolyn Might be a good idea to stay in touch with your psychologist. Hopefully someone can get something sorted for you. Julie
0 Kudos
carolyn2
Contributor

hi julie at the time of this message i was yet to see my dr however he walked by me and saw me mumbling stuff and trying to think and then went by his delayed time s and m things went from there I think hes scared im going to pull him up everytime i walk in the door
0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.