Asking for help or advice from medical professional or cancer survivor regarding uterine cancer

alkhyri
Frequent Visitor

Asking for help or advice from medical professional or cancer survivor regarding uterine cancer

Good day...

I am Husa 84 years old from KSA. Few days ago I was diagnosed with Uterine cancer with zero background about this. I would like to seek your professional advice regarding my illness and grateful if anybody can give honest suggestions or advice regarding my case. 

You can see below my medical history.

Thanking you.

the file.jpg

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Margaret_CCNSW
Contributor

Re: Asking for help or advice from medical professional or cancer survivor regarding uterine cancer

Hi @alkhyri,

Thank you for joining the Online Community, I hope you find support here after your recent diagnosis.

This Online Community provides a forum for mutual peer support by those affected by cancer. 

Questions regarding professional advice regarding your cancer diagnosis and treatment are best directed to your medical team, or if there is a Cancer Society or other organisation in KSA, it may be able to provide some advice.

You may find this Australian publication on Understanding Cancer of the Uterus helpful, although treatment protocols may differ in your country.

Kind regards,

Margaret

Online Community admin team

0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.