Cancer and Christmas

little_stitcher
Super Contributor

Cancer and Christmas

I just wanted to send my thoughts and prayers to those whose Christmas will be subdued by cancer. Whether you're undergoing treatment this week, caring for someone with cancer, or accutely aware of that empty space at the Christmas table, I send you my warmest wishes, and hope and pray that there will be at least one thing to make you smile on Christmas day.
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Ron50
Contributor

Re: Cancer and Christmas

I for one thank you for your kind thoughts. I hope your kindness brings a smile to those who most need it this Christmas and I wish the same for you,Hugs Ron.
0 Kudos
Jules2
Super Contributor

I would like to add my wishes also. Julie
0 Kudos
netty
Occasional Contributor

Thankyou for your message..we had a great day as I truly believe this one will be the last with the kids and myself, but then with GBM"s you can never tell so I have seen. Hubby did struggle alot today but never complained once..I have so much admiration for him..not just his tolerance of pain but his wanting to be with us all day when I knew he needed to go lie down. Hope you had the best Christmas as far as Christmas's go with CA sufferers .
0 Kudos
S.Murphy
New Contributor

Thats sweet my mom was diagnosed last week so Christmas is up in the air for us just devastating. kind regards and warm wishes to all.
0 Kudos
Superman
Not applicable

Warmest wishes and thoughts and prayers to all during Christmas
0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.