Sorry, I'm a bit spammy this week!

Katekat
Valued Contributor

Sorry, I'm a bit spammy this week!

Hello everyone!

Apologies for the spam across the main feed this week, I am busy building out the initial content to our knowledge base which is accessible via the Information & Support link.

spamspam.jpg

So please bear with me over the next few days 😘

And please do take a look at what I've been putting up and let me know if there's something you'd really like to see or maybe something you really don't like. This is a long term project for the Online Community, so it will be constantly updated and added to on a regular basis, once I get the initial clump of content out 😊

-Kate

Cancer Council Online Community Manager

2 REPLIES 2
Katekat
Valued Contributor

Re: Sorry, I'm a bit spammy this week!

You guys get a bit of a reprieve this morning, I am busy doing some other stuff 🤣

Hope everyone is well out there

Here's a song for your Friday, Bruce Springsteen is one of my favourite singers 😍

Have a great Friday!

-Kate

Cancer Council Online Community Manager

0 Kudos
Katekat
Valued Contributor

Re: Sorry, I'm a bit spammy this week!

Ok, done with spamming for a while now. Today was the last of the main content posting, thank you everyone for bearing with me.

Over the next few days, I'll be concentrating on adding descriptions and images to the categories but the information is all there.

-Kate

0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.