This Site is Growing

SILLY
Super Contributor

This Site is Growing

I have noticed that there have been a lot of new members since I joined this site last year. That means more help for all.Even when things are going ok for me it is good to talk to others here.
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Sunshine006au
Contributor

Re: This Site is Growing

Hi Silly I think I would be lost without this site 🙂
0 Kudos
SILLY
Super Contributor

I think many would agree.
0 Kudos
rosco
New Contributor

Hi Silly We spoke late last year about the Relay For Life at Logan City & you mentioned that if you had of known when it was was on you may have gone as it wasn't far from you, anyway this year it is called 'Springwood RFL' & is to be held at Underwood Park which is the Rochedale Tigers Rugby Ground at Underwood Rd. Priestdale. It is on 3rd November 2012. I hope that helps. BTW why 'Silly'? is that for Silly Sally, lol Rosco
0 Kudos
SILLY
Super Contributor

Thanks, Rosco .I will write that on my calendar. Silly was a nickname someone called me in high school and no , name is not Sally .
0 Kudos
rosco
New Contributor

Hi again Silly. I saw on one of your replies that you are on the Gold Coast, do you know there will be a RFL at Evandale Lakes, Bundall on 28th April 2012 starting at 3.00pm. (hope you are still interested) Rosco
0 Kudos
SILLY
Super Contributor

Thanks,Rosco. I wrote this on my calendar.
0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.