Welcome to those from Victoria visiting for the first time

Kate_Unicorn
Contributor

Welcome to those from Victoria visiting for the first time

Well, it's been a long journey for many of us, waiting for this space to arrive! Welcome all, have a look around, register & create a profile, start a blog, connect with others on the forum, and please let us know any feedback! I will look forward to seeing some familiar faces, and meeting lots of newbies as well! Cheers, Kate
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
JulieLV
Occasional Contributor

Re: Welcome to those from Victoria visiting for the first time

Hi All, I've made it here. I had been part of the NSW On-Line Support but now I'm here as a Victorian. I really like the way the site has been set up. Looks user friendly. I look forward to chatting with people who understand what I've been through. Cheers Julie L-V
0 Kudos
Nikki_YAC
Frequent Contributor

Hi, I live in Northern NSW now, but I had all my treatment at the RMH in Melbs 2002-2003. I now attend a haematological late effects clinic at Peter Mac. Would love to meet anyone who goes to, or was at either hopsital in the past. nikki 🙂
0 Kudos
GeelongSally
Not applicable

Hi, I've just joined this site & come from Geelong, Vic. I'm afraid I fall into the "geriatric" section of our community but because I was so fit, dancing twice a week, before diagnosis last May, it has been a huge shock to my system & devastating for all my family. What I miss most is the energy to keep up with all my former activities. I am still feeling so tired & lethargic 5 months after my last chemo treatment. I hope to make some friends here & please don't hold it against me that I'm an old duck. Sally
0 Kudos
admin_one
Contributor

Hi Sally, Welcome to our community. You will find people of all ages in our community. If you use our people search filter in the people's section, you will be able to find other members the same age as you and maybe even with a similar cancer experience. Feel free to contact me if you need any help on how to use this functionality or if you have any other question. Best, Totocol (aka Raul)
0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.