Have you ever used 13 11 20?

Katekat
Valued Contributor

Have you ever used 13 11 20?

Hello everyone!

Cancer Council is currently looking to speak with people who have utilised 13 11 20 and have had a good experience.

To help raise awareness of Dry July this year, we're looking for people who have used 13 11 20 and would be happy to talk about their experience. Dry July is a campaign that runs every July, which sees people give up alcohol for the month. The funds raised via Dry July, fund our 13 11 20 Cancer Information and Support line.

These stories will be then used, with your consent, to help raise awareness of Dry July and hopefully encourage others to take part.

What's involved?

A short phone interview with a member of our PR team initially to capture your story, and you would also be asked to review it before it was shared anywhere, to make sure you are happy with it.

This opportunity is open to anyone based in Australia.

If you're interested, send me a private message or send an email to onlinecommunity@nswcc.org.au along with your name and best contact number, and I'll be in touch.

For transparency's sake, my name is Kate and I am employed by Cancer Council. I manage this Online Community 🙂

Cheers,

Kate

Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.