HELP!!!! Second Surgery- Now Bleeding from Vagina

kiwibud
Occasional Contributor

Ladies, I have been healing up as I am suppose to have my radiation/chemo combo in the next four weeks.    Just been having normal pain from the surgery but tonite I woke up and find that I now have vaginal bleeding.  (similar to when you have a period) I had a full hysterectomy back in March and have never had any bleeding at all.   Now this second surgery to remove another malignant cyst in November and all of a sudden this bleeding.  Nothing scares you more than blood.   Can anyone help me and tell me if this has happened and what they did.  I will call the dr. first thing in the morning.. but I don't want to over react and go to the emergency room either.  Please any help you can give would be appreciated.   Diane in Florida
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Not applicable

Hi there, Dont panic.  It will probably just be something from the surgery. I did have it happen to me a couple of times. Ease your mind and go to the doctor's asap. I can see you're online so Ill drop you a quick message.
0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.