Hi all. touched by melanoma

sunny
New Contributor

Hi all. touched by melanoma

Hi all I got a spot cut out for the first time on my back. Now I feel a bit like a whoos because its that cancer "everyone" seems to have and it seems to have good prognosis. So i try to say "shell be right" but somehow its not working. Still I am worried, getting final results monday. I was so surprised to get this thing cut out when i went on this queck up i didn't even ask questions, it was all too quick. I just went there because i havent been to a proper dermatologist and wanted peace in mind. I am happy having found this group and glad to be able to talk about things.
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
lizzie1040
New Contributor

Re: Hi all. touched by melanoma

hi christmas eve I was told I have a melanoma and since then had half my ear cut off lymphnodes taking from my neck and now I live in limbo for they said it will come back but not to sure where or when... I feel your pain. Thinking of you Lizzie1040
0 Kudos
sunny
New Contributor

Re: Hi all. touched by melanoma

Hi Lizzie Thanks for your kind words. You will be in my thoughts,and I sent you loads of strenght to deal with your situation. How difficult that must be having to deal with this uncertaincy. I hope that you will get plenty of encouragement and help from this forum on your journey. Looking forward to your posts and updates Love Sunny
0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.