And now he is gone!

Pamela
Contributor

Re: And now he is gone!

Hi Lorraine Heartfelt sympathy to you and your family. Prayers of strength and warm hugs of comfort, Pamela.
0 Kudos
jodielee12
Contributor

Hi Lorraine you are such a strong person and Gary was so very lucky to have you beside him throughout this. your beautiful family are your support now and from what i saw at the funeral you will never be alone. i only wish i had the courage to visit you and gary, to offer help or just lend an ear. i just dont have that sort of courage at the moment knowing my sister is not far away from this stage. life is such a bitch as i just sitting here waiting for the phone to ring and for someone to tell me my beautiful sister is gone. I hate living this far from Mandurah at the moment as i want to be there everyday and its an impossibility. take care and hugs Linda xx
0 Kudos
jodielee12
Contributor

Hi Lorraine you are such a strong person and Gary was so very lucky to have you beside him throughout this. your beautiful family are your support now and from what i saw at the funeral you will never be alone. i only wish i had the courage to visit you and gary, to offer help or just lend an ear. i just dont have that sort of courage at the moment knowing my sister is not far away from this stage. life is such a bitch as i just sitting here waiting for the phone to ring and for someone to tell me my beautiful sister is gone. I hate living this far from Mandurah at the moment as i want to be there everyday and its an impossibility. take care and hugs Linda xx
0 Kudos
Rain_76
Occasional Contributor

Hi there, Thank you for all your kind words for the passing of Gary, we had the funeral yesterday and it was such a beautifull day both the service and the wake afterwards, the town I live in really took care of all the wake, we didn't have to do a thing and the support was amazing, Gary & I are truely blessed to be in this community. I still have all family here, they go home tomorrow except for 1 sister, but I suppose when I am alone and have time to reflex on my next journey by myself it will be the tester, but I am sure it will be fine. Hugs Lorraine.
0 Kudos
Rain_76
Occasional Contributor

Hi there, Thank you for all your kind words for the passing of Gary, we had the funeral yesterday and it was such a beautifull day both the service and the wake afterwards, the town I live in really took care of all the wake, we didn't have to do a thing and the support was amazing, Gary & I are truely blessed to be in this community. I still have all family here, they go home tomorrow except for 1 sister, but I suppose when I am alone and have time to reflex on my next journey by myself it will be the tester, but I am sure it will be fine. Hugs Lorraine.
0 Kudos
Rain_76
Occasional Contributor

0 Kudos
Rain_76
Occasional Contributor

0 Kudos
rarsie
Contributor

My thoughts are with you, and I hope your next journey wont be as hard as the last journey although you had Gary beside you, god bless you and take care of yourself Thank you for been a friend Sandra
0 Kudos
Jules2
Super Contributor

Lorraine, It is great to hear that you have had such support and good on those that have been there for you. hugss Julie
0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.