My mom has Pancreatic Cancer

JenW
Visitor

My mom has Pancreatic Cancer

On June 15, 2020 my mom was diganosed with Stage 4 pancreatic cancer that has traveled to her liver and they give her 3 months to a year if she does treatment. I am devastated and am very upset and trying to stay strong for her but it is so hard. She has been my rock my whole life. She has her first chemo treament last friday and has had quite a few side effects. I pray every day to give her more time on this earth. 

5 REPLIES 5
de
New Contributor

Re: My mom has Pancreatic Cancer

I know its so hard but have to go day today & get cbd oil it actually works my sister passed 4yrs ago with the same gbm brain tumor she was 53 but her's was too far gone for chemo & Radiation Ive heard fenderbebder has had good results my

Husband takes it take care 

0 Kudos
kj
Super Contributor

Hi JenW

Its a very harsh cancer ,sorry to read of your mums diagnosis ,I hope the chemo treatments are not to harsh on her and she responds to it .Just try and find a way to be strong for her ,she will need all the love and help at this most difficult time in life from all around her.

MargieSM
Occasional Contributor

wishing you strength
0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sending gentle thoughts your way @JenW .

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

How are you going @JenW ?

0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.