Non co-deleted anaplastic oligodendroglioma! Totally unable to cope with my daughters terminal diagnosis!

Play_Misty_53
Not applicable

Non co-deleted anaplastic oligodendroglioma! Totally unable to cope with my daughters terminal diagnosis!

I wondered if any-one on here has tried homeopathy for brain cancer when all other options are gone, please let me know, I dont know what to do to help my daughter!
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Sky-lar
New Contributor

Re: Non co-deleted anaplastic oligodendroglioma! Totally ...

Hey Play Misty 53, I have been seeing a homeopath since my dx of metastatic breast cancer during August last year. She is an amazing woman and I truly believe her support plus the massive changes I have made with my diet (vegan, gluten and sugar free) combined with chemo, have contributed to my shrinking tumours and tumour markers that keep lowering. I live in Melbourne's Outer East - but happy to help in anyway to connect you to a homeopath (if you need that) I've also heard that Natropaths can offer amazing support and treatment. I wish you and your daughter everything you need to fight this. Blessings Sky- lar
0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.