Difficulty Moving On.

MyheroCoolSpy
Frequent Contributor

Difficulty Moving On.

Losing someone can cause emotional crisis and I guess I'm undergoing that emotions right now.

I'm having a hard time eating, sleeping and focusing. I just tend to stay in my bed most of the time. I feel like having mental illness due to over thinking, maybe. I want to free now myself, how did you manage these difficulties? 

6 REPLIES 6
Budgie
Super Contributor

Re: Difficulty Moving On.

Hi MyheroCoolSpy,

Perhaps you should seek some counselling? It never hurts to talk about things. 🙂
Get out in the sunshine & take a walk through a park, do some colouring-in (I love doing this - its so relaxing) or take up a hobby.

Take care of yourself.

Budgie
MyheroCoolSpy
Frequent Contributor

Maybe that would help - doing some hobbies to lighten up things. But I find it a bit hard especially when things began to cloud my mind. I feel like I am drowning with loneliness. 

Have you tried counselling? How was it?

Budgie
Super Contributor

My husband was a counsellor so we talk all the time, & it helps alot.    I hope you can get some relief.   Take care.

Budgie

0 Kudos
KaceJax
Contributor

I have tried to talk to a counselor but instead of understanding how I feel, all she does is talk theoretically. I am not sure if that is the process. I did not feel good, honestly.. My friend suggested to try another one who is really emphatic about what his clients need. 

0 Kudos
Budgie
Super Contributor

Hi @KaceJax ,

I agree with your friend.  If you're not getting anything from this one, it's no use continuing with her.  I hope you find someone to help.  You know,  even talking with your friend can be of great help... if they are willing to talk about all the ups & downs.  

Take care

Budgie 

0 Kudos
MyheroCoolSpy
Frequent Contributor

Is your friend still seeing her therapist? How did it go for the second time?

0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.