34 years of and breast cancer diagnosis

PhilPepper
Regular Contributor

Re: 34 years of and breast cancer diagnosis

Hi Nik

It's good to hear you are doing well. I am almost 4 weeks post surgery. I had a lot of high moments. I also had a lot of low moments. I see my Oncologist today. I've been looking forward to it, but I'm feeling quite anxious. Hoping for good news but not expecting it. Still I'd rather know than not.

I'll tell you what just picked me up this morning.  I had a song in my head. It's a beautiful day, by Queen. Give a try when you're feeling blue.

In the meantime,  stay strong and good luck with the Oncologist .

Phil 

PhilPepper
Regular Contributor

Hi Nik

It's good to hear you are doing well. I am almost 4 weeks post surgery. I had a lot of high moments. I also had a lot of low moments. I see my Oncologist today. I've been looking forward to it, but I'm feeling quite anxious. Hoping for good news but not expecting it. Still I'd rather know than not.

I'll tell you what just picked me up this morning.  I had a song in my head. It's a beautiful day, by Queen. Give a try when you're feeling blue.

In the meantime,  stay strong and good luck with the Oncologist .

Phil 

sch
Super Contributor

Hi,

Well, trust in your surgeon. Now there is a good start! 

Did you have a chance to discuss with your oncologist team how you are going to proceed?

I truely hope that get the results you are looking for.

s.

sch
Super Contributor

Hi Nik198,

How did you go? I hope everything is ok for you now.

0 Kudos
Nik198
Occasional Contributor

Thank you for checking in. I had my third round of chemo yesterday. Have one more round to go then I’ll finish the year with radiation if it all keeps going to plan. I’m getting there 🙂

0 Kudos
dspags
New Contributor

Hi,

I am so glad you are doing so well and already 3 chemo treatments done.  They go much quicker than we think they will.  My thought going through chemo was at least those chemicals were killing the cancer!  

0 Kudos
Nik198
Occasional Contributor

Thank you. It has been going pretty quickly thankfully! Almost at the end!!

0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.